AIM
StillANobody
Yahoo
Gosh

J&J: Sweet and Sour J&J: Sweet and Sour

Kind of reminds me of one of Dave Brunos Nata entries. Anyway, it was awesome 5/5.

What the apple? What the apple?

The funny things is, my entry was going to be about apples as well... but than i had to quit. So maybe this worked out for the better. Anyways, fantastic entry, made me LOL 5/5.

CyanSandwich responds:

Sucks that you couldn't continue. But at least we avoided an awkward situation lol.

Hate- Depresion Hate- Depresion

Don't do that, spend more time on your animations. Most people spend MONTHS on their flash submissions, not 20 minutes. And you need a bit more content then that. Not just this badly drawn pink thing.

Tomato Sauce Tomato Sauce

I don't feel that you really went any here with this. The art wasn't horrible, but it wasn't great either. The story pretty much consisted of a guy liking ketchup... not that interesting. Also, this was pretty short, some things can be done quickly and to the point yet leave you rolling on the floor laughing. This, I hate to say, truly evoked no emotion what so ever.

I think it would greatly help for you to actually come up with a concept, storyboard it, then animate it. Also, spend some time to teach yourself about art and animation, not that this was horrible in that regard, it was just somewhat lacking.

Just remember to keep on working at it and to not give up.

Hopes High Hopes High

OMG bill I wet myself!

The Door The Door

You win.

Jail Time Jail Time

you know this was actually REALLY funny, it's just the art kinda sucked. You know, if you ever need someone to animate some stuff for you just give me a PM, you'r a funny guy.

The Ocean The Ocean

wow that was so beautiful!

BillPremo responds:

You're beautiful!!!

Sick NATA 20112 f;ash[ Sick NATA 20112 f;ash[

This is outstanding! I have never seen such a unique use of the rainbow color patch on such a well drawn character. The text brings a whole new feeling to this superb cartoon. Your obvious hours of effort have payed off. Flawless animation, flawless artwork, a perfect flash cartoon.

Emrox responds:

Thanks but I think that next time I need to do more shape tweensp

Splice of Life (NATA) Splice of Life (NATA)

Wow, beat me by a long shot, I'm pretty sure you don't have to worry about making it past the open round sir because you sure pwned!

Pahgawk responds: